Wednesday, January 4, 2017

New Year........New Blog!!

** Happy New Year 2017 **


    It's a new year and I decided to start a blog for "Swarner and Son Flies," so I can share various patterns for Fresh and Saltwater.  All of my flies are available for purchase and if you don't see a particular fly or pattern, feel free to contact me with any questions.  Also, if you have any fly tying questions, I will be more than happy to help.  

    If there is a fly tying technique or a fly pattern you would like me to do an instructional video for, feel free to ask and I will get it done for you.

    My other blog, Great Lake Spey and Dee Flies, will still be available and I will continue updating that blog as well.  It will be more of a seasonal blog when Salmon and Steelhead Season rolls around on the west coast as well as the east coast.

Tightlines!!
   Frank Swarner III

No comments:

Post a Comment